Friday, July 18, 2008

Girlicious?! C'mon!

Alright, BlaYne. Really? Really with the "y" instead of the "i" approach? Alright. Whatever. But, really, on the whole "girlicious" thing? You're not Christian. "Girlicious" is not "Fierce", and it ain't gonna stick. Though it's so obnoxious that I can't get it out of my head... so, there is a possibility you've started something here, although I can't really say it's good. I might even go out on a limb and say it's STUPID. So stupid! Blayne. You're better than this. Maybe. Maybe you're not... I mean it's silly, it was a good (eh?) introduction for yourself onto the show, but you can stop now. Let's not take this into episode 2, thanks.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What are you trying to say to me? HUH? Every freaking post is like, "my friends are boring. I hate them. I don't love Lauren." You are killing me softly. Slowly.

-Lauren Hill