
Okay, so while I did blast my step-gma a bit this morning, she has had her shining moments. Such as when I was a little girl of 3 and would come up to Chi City to visit my Dad (and step mom) and whenever he made me sad by snapping (often) she would sing:
Katie likes bananas, just like a monkey should.
Katie likes bananas because they taste so good.
Katie Bear would like to say,
Nana nana, all the day.
Katie likes bananas just like a monkey should!
If we're real life friends/acquaintances/lovers ask me to sing the song in your name and I will, gladly, with a smile.
***Everyone's name gets an "ie"/"y" ending. It's just the song. You call me "Katie" in real life and I'll cut you. The name's Kate. Thanks. I'm not yellin', I'm just sayin'. Y'know? Just so y'know. Y'know?!


1 comment:
Post a Comment