Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Son of a bitch!

Alright, so I love that my friends support my writing - or my attempting. But recently I ran into a problem. I'm searching for a roommate right now, and in corresponding with potentials I learned that one of them was able to google my real name (shocker! not Penny Sumner, apparently there is a real one who is a writer, like published, and stuff, the real deal - I am not) and found this blog!! So I'm thinking, NOOOOOOOOOOO! Because that means anyone looking for me can find this, and I don't know if I want that.

Examples including, but not limited to:

- Past, present and future employers/coworkers
- Ex-roommates
- Family members
- Scorned lovers
- the FBI/CIA/China, though I'm fairly certain they're watching as I type this right now, so it doesn't really matter, they're gonna get me one of these days for my subversive actions - a-what? I don't know...

Anyway, so I turned it into password only, but I don't like to be so exclusive, I'd rather be reclusive and elusive. Another friend told me I could tell google to take it off, clear a cache, or something - how do you do this?! I don't know. It would be nice to share my writing with future employers, if it were always appropriate - but alas, it is/I am not. Predicament!!

Music and funny stuff to come later in the day... merh merh merh!

No comments: