Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't Blow It!!

Yesterday I was reading the latest-ish issue of Rolling Stone, 1059, and I stumbled upon this gem that got my heart racing and goosebumps raising with excitement and fear for the future of this beautiful and stubborn country.

I don't usually check the bylines, unless I have strong convictions towards the thoughts expressed, one way or another... since I fell in love with the seamless words half a page in, I glanced up and saw a name that was much to my surprise (though it shouldn't've been): Michael Moore. Brilliant, blatant, and totally un-bourgeoisie. A man of the people, shouting for the people when they cannot do it themselves... have a read, I think he brings up some pretty relevant points.

[Updated 8/25] And we got Biden!! Hoorah!! My brother sent me a good article on him. Lately I haven't been following everything as much as I feel I should, one because the media is pissing me off with all it's repetition and two because I... don't really have an excuse not to read the paper, so forgive me and I'm working on it. Here's the Biden article. (Note: You may or may not have to login to read, but it's all the news that's fit to print for free!! So, why not?!)

No comments: