Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do you want to cry?

For some reason NPR wants you to, with their segment called Weeping at the Wheel: Crushingly Sad Songs, which I don't think is a good idea, to encourage crying and driving. It happened to me once, I was by myself driving back to CoMO from Chi-Town and while I wept I didn't realize I was driving into Indiana... awesome - got home 4 hours late. Had to stop in East St. Louis to buy gas, with a check b/c I lost my debit card. It was an adventure?

So, go ahead. Cry like the little itty-bitty baby that you are, see where it gets you - hey! It might be fun. Maybe, or extremely dangerous. Let us know.

It's okay to cry, crying gets the sad out of you. It's okay to cry, cause crying makes you feel better. From Free to Be You and Me, did you watch/listen to that as a child? I did. Ladies first, ladies first! Yeah, you little blonde bitch, go ahead, get eaten by those alligators! --- You should listen/watch, I can't find a link, and there's some stuff on youtube, but I can't get into it at work - well, I could if I really wanted to, but you should learn to do some things on your own. Okay, lazy?

Love you!

--Penny

No comments: