WHY!?!? Alls I want to do is listen to some "Nighttiming" -- well, there we go; napster fixed that. Okay, so it's Coconut Records, and that's Jason Schwartzman, so if you don't like him, or find him annoying, this goodness isn't for you. Not judging you (outloud) just saying. Mojitos, man.
There are many things I should be doing, that I am not. Fancy that! I sorta just cleaned up my room there for a second, and then I ate a cookie. I thought about reading a play about a woman giving birth to stillborn hairless rabbit parts - yeah, I shit you not - set in the Middle Ages with historical facts sprinkled in here and there. I put it down when I tried it last week. No, that sounds pretty silly. Cancel this, I'm going to go do that.
Yeah, bitches! What!?
"Pack up the bags to beat back the clock --" and "We both go together if one falls down" -- "I wish you would put yourself in my suitcase" -- just the yearning in that voice, in that song; the sadness, the worrying... Fuck! Marry me, Mr. Schwartzman, and we can go nighttiming together. And the rockin' Weezer-y guitar. MMMM! RAWR!
So, I tell you: play readin' now, guitar playin' in a bit, and having a good time, all the time.
Latese!
Boarding Schools Exist For a Reason: A Lesson in Parenting
-
Spending a rainy Saturday watching the Lifetime Movie Network, one thing
has been made clear to me: teenage girls are terrifying and they all belong
in boa...
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment