So, I apparently finished my work for the day at 10:33 this AM, and since that time, I have changed my gchat status a mere 17 times. I was about to change it for the 18th, and then I chuckled and said to myself, Hey, lady! You have a blog. Stop subjecting gchat friends to your insanity and see if maybe blog buddies would like to laugh, too. Then my surrounding cubemates raised their eyebrows and worriedly whispered to one another. Also, a lot of gchat friends aren't online today because they're either A) Bums and don't work on Friday, or B) being alcoholics at their company's Holiday Parties -- yes, I'm jealous on both accounts; what of it!?! So, I was basically updating my status to make myself laugh, which is primarily why I write this blog. To write, look back, and say, Gee, I sure am witty, and oh! so clever. You can be jealous, it's ok.
Have you ever tried to wink instead of blink? It's fun for a while because it's like - Camera 1. Camera 2. Camera 1. Camera 2., but then you might start to get a little dizzy/nauseous, so don't do it for a long time.
Internet magic started this morning when I was thinking about my first gchat status and what I would put to make my glist friends smile. For some reason The My Little Ponies Movie popped into my head, and it was the easiest thing to find, too, which I found odd since every time I have mentioned this movie to a friend, talking about the Smooze and the little furry guys (bushwoolies) and the scary as shit spider-thing, Ahgg, I only received blank stares and head shakes... apparently everyone wasn't as awesome as I was/am - that's all I'm saying, because it was a really good movie, and if you couldn't tell from the wikipedia page, then how about this more detailed/rainbowed plot AND song lyrics!?!?! JUST LOOK AT THE CAST IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!! The 80s loved fantasy movies, hello, WILLOW!!!
Then, my dearest friend, Lisaface, sent me this little gem of splendidity!!! Hilarious feigned anger at the cutest wittle animals, ever (say it like you're talking to a little baby gorilla just before her silverbacked father unexpectedly charges out of the brush)!!
--The squirrel post lead me to this page, which, sadly for the people who frequent this site, does not appear to be a joke. People love squirrels? That's crazy!!!! This one time in high school, I was walking down the street with a friend and this squirrel stalked and chirped at us for over four blocks from the branches above before blocking our path and freaking us out, rightfully so, rabies-infested critter. But, I just thought, what if it was a boy squirrel, and in love with us like the little girl squirrel from Sword in the Stone? Oh, her heart was broken when Arthur turned back into a boy.
And, then my office bestie, Mikey Boy, sent me this great, doctored gmail image from the North Pole to celebrate the Holiday season.Searching on that HOLYTACO site, I saw this post and immediately vomitted in my mouth, but then I thought, I wish he would've covered it in chocolate first, or deep-fried it (again?) or both; I went into a food coma just imagining it.
Then I was just thinking about how much I was enjoying the music I was listening to.
I was happily surfing the 'net when my bossman decided there was work to be done after all. Really, man!? I was bored for an hour, and there was nothing, but as soon as I try to do something productive-ish with my time, here you come with accounts that need to be built, and customers that need to have their business contracts upheld, or something.
But then Lisa sent me this, and I think it could entertaining, and useful if you were doing a research project, and I was looking at it, and then my bossman came over this time and said, "Hey, can you make this Animal Hospital sound accredited?" And I had no choice but to close out my funtime windows, smile, and say, Sure thing, boss!
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine-ah. So, I hope you enjoyed looking at those sites you sent me, for a second time, Mike and Lisa; and Ash and Svobods I hope some of them made you laugh/barf, respectively.
And remember, the Easter Bunny doesn't fucking roll on Shabbas.

No comments:
Post a Comment