I'm about to cut my right arm off!!! 8 down, 6 to go..... MERH!!
WOOT! We have some fresh hands in the office and I had to teach them the ways of profile writing. I trained two gals, and they each wrote a profile to feel it out, which went on my quota, but then my boss said not to worry about quota today since I was helping. Awlright!!
Feeling much better, and 1/2 hour to go. I should probably work now. The below is stuff I wrote right before the MERH, Arm cutting blurb - it needed an intro.
God! Talk about wunderkinds making you feel inadequate. Simon Rich is pretty funny. Until just now I was convinced he was a graying 47-year-old gay man, kind of like David Sedaris. It makes me sad that he isn't, and that he's living my dream. Ohhhh.
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/articles/2007/04/01/scared_silly/
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-
Also, I just wanted to mention that I did watch Game 6 last night, and I did root for the Celtics, as they were the home team AND the underdogs of the season! Thank goodness for that. Besides, the Lakers suck without Kobe, and 16 is very strange looking.
Note, when KG (yes, I have nicknames for them now, as I'm claiming Celtics to be my new favorite, and only, team to support) was taking some point shots for the fouls like 5-2 minutes left in the first half, y'know at this point Celtics were on their streak. Anyway, he was all excited about them winning, and I said in my head, "Hey KG, you got more than half'a this game left. Keep ya head in it." And it was like he heard me because the smile vanished and the concentration washed over his face like the steady stream of sweat pouring down it. Anyway, he held his composure up until the last 5 minutes, when the Championship was a sure deal and then he acted like a madman. Michelle, you look good. Here's a funny article giving a play by play of the foaming, mumbling mess that became KG when the confetti fell down:
http://www.slate.com/id/2193863/

1 comment:
FUJI YAMA SUSHI!
Post a Comment