First, let it be known that I hate spiders. No offense to them, they can't help how creepy they are, and they probably hate me, too, seeing as how I may have/definitely killed one or 70 of their relatives (of any given species). I digress (and God! I love saying that! but in a British accent so as not to seem too pretentious).
Why I write today is because in searching on
GOOD's site, I stumbled upon this little
gem. I laughed, but was very skeptical... until I found
this. $10,000!?!?! That's insane!!! Really!?!

Granted this is no spider, but maybe it could get me out of my next round of bills, especially if I can find a way to generate enough internet buzz to lure some schmuck into paying thousands of dollars for said piece of PAINT art (click to enlarge the picture... explanation: at first it was a landscape with a field of flowers, but I thought it was missing something, so I decided a bunny, but bunnies aren't
that interesting
so
Bunnicula, but then that wasn't enough and I thought about the tortoise and the hare, and the only kind of tortoise I can draw is a dead one... so. There you go!). I think I'll need a little more practice as "paint"ing with a mouse is not as easy as I remember, or maybe I just expect my talent to increase along with my years. This matter requires further investigation/practice, and I promise to keep you posted.
Also, completely unrelated, but what isn't on this blog.
I LOVE BEEEEEEER! because it gives me the confidence I need to kill spiders/silverfish (oh, those things are even worse, because they have so many legs and they can go so fast and you don't even know they're there, like, maybe you'd be sleeping and you wake up thinking you have a feather on your face,
oh this is so soft, how delightful, but then... no I can't imagine this scenario any more otherwise I might not sleep for a week, and too much caffeine wreaks havoc on my digestive system). I recently had Dogfish for the first time a week or so ago, and my! it was delicious. I will continue to drink wherever I find it, whether it be from the pub, my local grocer's, or the cold, dead grip of Bruce the Bum... it will feel so warm in my tum. Mmm! Pleasantries. It may also help with the PAINT art. We shall see. We shall see. Aren't things better when they're repeated? Aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment