Play dates. Babies hanging out with babies. This kid has a more active social life than I do. I wish I had a secretary to make my play dates for me. Instead I gotta do the planning and scheduling, and I'd of course be hanging out with my twentysomething friends, and not babies. Nothing against babies, but I don't want any of 'em near me, unless I know it, then it may be okay. Twentysomething. So, yeah, the mom is basically a secretary, a liaison between the babies. She's completely at her baby's bidding. Ew, I don't like that. Bossy babies - no thanks. But it must be nice - I suppose the same goes for famous people, eh? They're bossy. And, you probably want to throw lawyers, doctors, principals and Santa in there, too, yeah? No. I'm only comparing babies and famous people - those people are hard workers, these people are just being bossy and lazy. Yeah, babies are lazy.
To prove my point about the laziness. On my way home from the laundromat, I passed the same baby/mommy duo; and guess what? This baby was sleeping. Talking and bossing one moment, sleeping the next. The world is unjust, little baby, just you wait.

1 comment:
Haha! Babies have no consideration for others!
Post a Comment