The Donald is at it again. Always stirring up some sort of scene, doing the wrong thing. Trump was on Larry King Live last night and voiced his endorsement of Presidential nominee John McCain.Why, Donald? Why do you endorse this man?
Because he's my friend. He's a really great guy. I call him tremendous. Great. Really great. He's not going to make me pay more money, either. Even if I make more money, and by if, I mean when. He's great. Makes life easy on me.
What about his age and his politics?
Yes, he may have one foot in the grave, with Palin behind him holding a shotgun, and he may be a puppet for people like me - with money - but he's great. A truly great, tremendous, engaging, wonderful man. He's very funny. He tells the best jokes at Cindy's dinner parties. There was this one where -
What's your problem with Obama?
He's not a great man. He's going to make me pay the people who work for me, and take account of my expenditures. And I don't know him. I haven't had dinner with him. I invited Barack and Michelle over but they were too busy volunteering. He wants to raise my taxes.
Well, actually he....
My money is mine, Larry. I'm great and I own my money! And your money, and America's, and the world's. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I AM DONALD TRUMP!!! [Shakes his fists in the air triumphantly]

1 comment:
Really, Kate.
-Donald
Post a Comment