I totally forgot this, until 48 seconds ago!! I had another apocalyptic dream last night, and I was convinced that I was going to wake up to a smoldering Earth. A lot of it's hazy, but I remember a "Dante's Peak"-esque scene where the road was turning into a fiery inferno and there was a bus full of screaming children that I ran past. I was trying to get to my family, and I had some friends that were going to the top of a ski resort to get drunk - the altitude makes it fast and cheap - and they were razzing me about wasting my last moments being scared in the loving arms of my loved ones. Oooh. I didn't like that. Then, upon waking up, for the first moments, such as when I was on the phone with the job hunter, I was thinking that I only had 4 years to live life to its fullest potential. Yeah. Whoa. 4 years, why 4?! Well, duh. Everyone knows that 2012 is the year of death for all, December 21... very scary. I don't actually believe it, when I'm not dreaming... why must people always predict doom. Y'know Nostradamus was drunk when he wrote his prophecies and was probably thinking, what can really scare people in the future? Oh, I know, I'll give them a specific year in which the world will end. That'll be crazy for them, and I'll be really vague so my "prophecies" can be put into any context, and people will believe every word I write!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Okay, real quick, and then I really need to go. I totally feel like Marsha Brady right now, doing this whole match.dom thing, and talking to lotsa guys all at the same time. Apparently, I'm a great phone conversationalist, not awkward at all. So that's good to know. Okay. I need to put on clothes and leave my home - I've been blogging without pants this whole time. Too much information for you? I'm so sorry. Deal with it, baby!
Boarding Schools Exist For a Reason: A Lesson in Parenting
-
Spending a rainy Saturday watching the Lifetime Movie Network, one thing
has been made clear to me: teenage girls are terrifying and they all belong
in boa...
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment